CHOLULA SPICY BROWNIES
The duo we can’t live without … Cholula® Original Hot Sauce and brownies. Mixed right into the batter before baking, Cholula Hot Sauce brings a welcome heat to the chocolatey flavor of these decadent brownies. Drizzled with the caramel-y sweetness of dulce de leche
INGREDIENTS 25 (1-bar) Servings
- 1 package (500g) fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 50ml Cholula® Original Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 150g dark chocolate chips, divided
- 250ml double cream
- 100g cream cheese, softened
- 50g Icing sugar
- 80g dulce de leche (alternatively use caramel)
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Spray 8-inch square baking pan with no stick cooking spray. Mix brownie mix, egg, oil, Hot Sauce and water in large bowl just until blended. Gently stir in 2/3 of the chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Cut brownies into bars and serve topped with Whipped Dulce de Leche Frosting.