OLD BAY Chicken and Shrimp Pasta Recipe
Classic Chesapeake Bay flavour in a rich, buttery pasta overflowing with hearty chunks of chicken and plump pink shrimp. Every belly will be full after this meal. We promise.
- 225g penne pasta
- 225g boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 450g large King prawns or shrimp peeled and deveined
- 225ml double cream
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Coat chicken with 1 teaspoon of OLD BAY. In a large non-stick pan, melt butter on medium heat. Add chicken. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Coat King prawns / shrimp with 2 teaspoons of OLD BAY. Add to chicken. Cook while stirring for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Mix remaining 1 teaspoon OLD BAY and cream. Stir into pan with cooked pasta and spring onions. Simmer 5 minutes or until sauce thickens and pasta is heated through.