OLD BAY Crispy Oven Fries Recipe
Crispy, oven-baked fries tossed in OLD BAY Seasoning? We’re so in. Serve with your favourite main dish … or devour all on their own.
- 3 medium potatoes, washed and peeled (try russet variety)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY seasoning
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 350°F. Cut potatoes into ¼ inch thick strips. Place potatoes in large bowl and add cold water to cover. Allow to soak 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes. Rinse well with cold water and pat dry. Place potatoes in large bowl. Add oil and OLD BAY Seasoning; toss to coat well. Arrange fries in a single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- Bake 40 minutes. Turn fries. Increase oven temperature to 230°C, 450°F. Bake 10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY before serving, if desired.