OLD BAY BUFFALO WINGS
Like the perfect day at the beach, these wings are hot ‘n crispy. Toss in an irresistible OLD BAY Seasoning for unforgettable flavour wherever your summer takes you.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 teaspoons OLD BAY seasoning
- 1.4kg chicken wing pieces
- 50g butter, melted
- 75ml Franks RedHot Sauce
- Blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Celery sticks (optional)
- Mix flour and OLD BAY in large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken wings in batches, shake to coat well.
- Grill over medium-high heat 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and skin is crisp, turning frequently.
- Meanwhile, mix butter and Hot Sauce in large bowl. Add cooked wings, toss to coat. Serve wings with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks, if desired.