OLD BAY Grilled Coriander Lime King Prawn Recipe
Great on seafood – and everything else – OLD BAY Seasoning brings unmistakable flavour to this King prawn recipe. Marinate King prawns in OLD BAY, oil, lime juice and coriander and thread onto skewers. Garnish with lime wedges and an extra sprinkle of OLD BAY Seasoning.
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon OLD BAY Seasoning
- 450g King prawns, peeled and deveined
- Mix oil, lime juice, coriander and OLD BAY in small bowl. Place shrimp in large resealable plastic bag. Add King prawn marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes. (Marinate seafood no longer than 30 minutes.) Remove prawns from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Thread each prawn onto skewers.
- Grill the King prawn skewers over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or just until prawns turn pink. Serve the grilled King prawns with lime wedges and sprinkle with additional OLD BAY Seasoning, if desired.